First graphics pass.
I've done a first graphics pass for the first level. I would like to have different settings (I've spent half a day listening to Hawkwind. I MUST add a space level).
Pugs also feature a "run" animation, even if it's still not as smooth as I'd like to. My next steps:
- I'd like to have some cursor feedback (mouse over + tap effect)
- The remaining basic pug animations: "hit" (or whatever), potentially an "idle" state, and ideally an "escape" animation different from the default run one.
- A first pass on sound effects (basically tap + fail, tap on pug, pug hit, pug escape, aaand probably some victory/defeat fanfares)
- Background for the second level.
- Prototype visual obstacles for the third level.
The popups and HUD panels still look awful, but I think I may wait until I start with the game intro, so I define a consistent style for everything UI in one go.
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.